The Longère de la Haie is located in La Forêt Fouesnant, a beautiful coastal town in southern Brittany.
You can help with Google Maps interactive map above to better situate yourself. This plan is also available directly at this address where you can calculate your route.
We are at your disposal for any questions or if you want more information on the situation of our cottages. To do this, go to the contact section.
To reach the Longère de la Haie
- On the dual carriageway take the exit "Concarneau / BEUZEC CONQ"
- Direction Concarneau and Fouesnant 1st roundabout.
- At the roundabout the entrance to the village of La Forêt Fouesnant, up and through the village
- At the traffic lights (the only one in town) turn left and follow this road for about 200 meters. At the small roundabout in white paint, turn right, 100 meters you come to a passage "priority direction" Please note that the priority is not for you.
- You go on a speed bumps
- 10 feet away, locate a descent on the left with 7/8 colored placards one below the other (old port, multipurpose room ......). Do not take this down, but the little road (road Menez Haie) right 10 meters away (be careful, it is hardly visible)
- At the "T", turn left at the dead end road (except for pedestrians).
- 5th house on the right, you are at home,
- 6th house on the right (the bottom), you are at our home !
- By rail: Quimper or Rosporden train stations
- By air: Quimper, Lorient or Brest airports
- By the sea: the port of La Forêt Fouesnant: "Port la Forêt"